Then and Now

Oh how times change...

THEN Boredom Kit
August 2005
Starbucks Ayala Center Cebu
Pentax Film Camera I inherited from my grandfather.
I forgot the model. It's up in one of my storage boxes.
This was the old metal body kind, mind you.

NOW Boredom Kit
December 2007

Bona Coffee ParaƱaque
Canon Digital Rebel XT 50mm 1.8

I love seeing the difference between these two photos. I took the last one today when I saw the first photo while browsing through my multiply. I still had my journal where I would doodle and write on when bored and my Apacer 256mb mp3 player! I might have left that in SF and serves merely as a flash drive now. I bought that in SM for P3000! I used to be a sucker for Starbucks Caramel Frappuccino, now I can't even remember the last time I had one of those.

And now...I have this blog and have no use for a regular journal. My mac is with me 90% of the time and so are my iPods. Sarap kong sipain shet, pucha dalawa yung iPod! Mygahd. Not pictured is my beaten up pink razr which I forgot to add to the mix.

These are a few of my faaavorite thiiings....
...and then I don't feeeel soooo baaaaad....

This entry was posted by Kari. Bookmark the permalink.