OO NA! AAMININ KO NA! MAMI-MISS KO KAYO SOBRA. WALA AKONG GANITO SA STATES! Wala nanaman akong friends. Mag-isa nanaman ako at walang kausap. FINE! Sunod nalang kasi kayo dun eh. Please?
As soon as we got back from Pangasinan, I quickly contacted the usual suspects and asked what we're doing tonight. Sabi ni Paul inuman as usual. Bea was to be off from work at 6pm and Niki should be out by 9pm but I couldn't stay in my house any longer so I showered and scooted off to Paul's house where I started watching season 2 episodes of Dexter while he napped.
Tossed Tomato Basil Pasta with grilled chicken, Chicken Fajita Nachos, Sizzling Chicken and Cheese, Tuscan Chicken Sandwich (not pictured) and the mudpie. (Pansin niyo puro chicken? Mahal yung meat and seafood eh)TGIFridays re-worked their menu and added new stuff so we opted to try their new dishes except for the classic mudpie for dessert.
"hoy, kumuha kayo dito, ayoko bayaran 'to ng buo..."
translated for the slow witted: He wanted us to share with the pasta so he wouldn't have to pay for it himself. As soon as Bea mentioned we were splitting the whole bill in 4 anyway, he began gulping down her iced tea. Sorry, mga kuripot kami eh. Pero sa Fridays kumakain, joskohpo. Katatapos lang ng pasko, wala kaming mga pera. This is probably the second most expensive Christmas I had. Last year is the first as I bought Paul his Xbox 360.
What happened next was...


We watched more, uhm, "questionable" movie choices the rest of the night. We're considering having those replace tuesday Heroes night until the series goes back on air.
What happened next was...
Post a Comment