Despite my very dull day, I ended it with another trip to Bona. Jammi and Matthew were already there after watching The Golden Compass (which sucked daw, pfft). Niki soon followed along with Pia, Steph, Mito and BJ. Jammi was especially happy since she is the first recipient of the Bona Coffee planner!

(cha)Mito and Steph
(Bona Virgins)
and now...
I would like to take the opportunity to thank the lovely ARA...
why you say?
because she just gave me my own STARBUCKS PLANNER!
Oh? Kala ko ba ayaw ko na ng Starbucks?
(Bona Virgins)
and now...
I would like to take the opportunity to thank the lovely ARA...
why you say?because she just gave me my own STARBUCKS PLANNER!
Oh? Kala ko ba ayaw ko na ng Starbucks?Oo nga. I had no plans of getting one anymore but when I saw that it was a leather bound planner, I immediately fell in love with it! It's so pretty!
I can't show it to the Bona boys because I kept going on about not being in the race to get theirs because I don't really use one then here I am with the competition's version. Hihi!
Eh bakit ba? Sa kanila ko naman inuubos sweldo ko eh. :p
I can't show it to the Bona boys because I kept going on about not being in the race to get theirs because I don't really use one then here I am with the competition's version. Hihi!
Eh bakit ba? Sa kanila ko naman inuubos sweldo ko eh. :p





Post a Comment