How to make the most of today?

It's my last day of vacation and I was even seriously considering going back to work a day early because of all the stuff that needs to get finished by year-end but opted against it in the end. I work too damn hard and deserve this break dammit. So I have a few options as to how to make the most out of today. Namely,

  • Go to the SPA! I haven't gone for the month of December and I promised myself I will have at least one spa visit a month until I have to leave for the states. Spa services are morbidly expensive there.
  • Finally use Pia's Nail Essentials GC present for my birthday. I have been holding on to it since my 80's party and haven't gotten around to using it.
  • Go to Bona and WORK! This doesn't sound like a good option but I really do have a lot of work to do and considering I won't have time to do them this weekend because of my shift at Fort, I am really leaning towards this option.
  • Stay in bed and watch DIVX movies and shows!
  • Go to the SPA branch in Podium and then meet my in-laws for dinner at their hotel in Ortigas. But do I really want to drive that far on my day off? hmm...
I forgot to mention that last bit, btw. The PAMATMATS are here! Well, everyone except the one I want to be here. I had no idea they were coming until my mom mentioned she saw lola in the airport. Paul's cousin called me yesterday to have dinner with them but I already made plans with sila Bea and didn't really want to go out to Rockwell. I will have to see my father-in-law and his family sometime this week or the next. It would be nice to see them. I think it's safe to assume that Paul's family has warmly welcomed my arrival to the family. Even he says they seem to gravitate towards me more than him during family gatherings. Which is ironic since I don't really have the ability to "socialize" in these kinds of events. He has the charm to chat up old people and even seem genuinely interested. Hahaha. But honestly, Paul is very charming and chatty it's so easy to like him. He won me over with mere conversation. It's this trait that freaks me out now that he's alone and can easily be snapped up flirtatious women. Ugh! SLUTS AWAY! That dork is MINE!

Whoa.

The supposedly innocent blog about to-do's has become a little nutty. Shall I end it here? I think so.

This entry was posted by Kari. Bookmark the permalink.