Niki was working in Rockwell today so she hitched a ride with me. We got our morning coffee at Bona then made it to work int he nick of time despite traffic. I had a meeting with both bosses which left me stressed and depressed.
A day with Niki always means I will either be going home with a full stomach or an empty wallet. Today meant both. We had lunch at Press where we ordered the exact same thing I had yesterday plus the quesadilla.
After work, we got a scoop each of FIC ice cream..
Followed by a grande size serving of fries from NYFD with garlic parmesan, ranch and honey mustard dip.
We had to deliver some stuff to Fort and on the way back, Niki saw the Krispy Kreme light was on (which meant they were giving away free donuts)
Bea was running late for our Bona date so Niki and I went night market shopping at ruins where I bought a couple of bras, a cute little top and my christmas boxers
Then it was off to Bona coffee again





Post a Comment