Relief

So I haven't posted in a while. If you haven't noticed, bless your heart.

It just didn't feel appropriate for me to be posting witty blog entries while my mom has been in the hospital for days. She's just undergone her second round of Percutaneous Nephrolithotripsy, her first was last Tuesday. It has been a long suspenseful and grueling week. I was in there when she came back from the OR this afternoon and she was obviously in a whole lot of pain. Thank god it's over. The doctors said they got most of it out and whatever is left can be eliminated using shockwave treatments.

She will be in bed for the next couple of weeks. I'm just so happy it's (almost) over. I was a nervous wreck and my mood swings were off the charts. Diba bb? Sorry...

Another upside to all this is I didn't have to give blood. I'm deathly afraid of needles and was supposed to give some since my mom lost a lot of blood during her first round. Somehow, they didn't need me anymore which was a huge relief for me. Whew!

This entry was posted by Kari. Bookmark the permalink.