Dream #3: Dinner at the French Laundry.After seeing the French Laundry episode of A Cook's Tour, I have added this to my ever growing list. But I bumped it up to number 3 (number one and two being European trip and Japan tour).
How much does a dinner for two cost at the French Laundry you may ask. Are you ready for it?
A whopping $480 EXCLUSIVE of wine and taxes.
One can dream. I do wish one day that I get to enjoy a nice 9-course meal by Thomas Keller, owner and chef of this prestigious establishment. View their sample menu here.
How much does a dinner for two cost at the French Laundry you may ask. Are you ready for it?
A whopping $480 EXCLUSIVE of wine and taxes.
One can dream. I do wish one day that I get to enjoy a nice 9-course meal by Thomas Keller, owner and chef of this prestigious establishment. View their sample menu here.
Post a Comment