I HEART Itallianis

I called home before work ended asking what was for dinner and ate Noemi said Yoe and Tin was finishing up the last of the ulam as we spoke. Pfft. So I decided to splurge a little and get Itallianis Angel Hair Pomodoro to go. I was sitting there waiting for my meal and I glance over to a poster nearby and it featured my all time favorite, their Sicilian chicken salad. The image of it never fails to make me drool. *droolz* I have to take you there when you come, I know you said you don't like having fruit in your salad but, this is a must try bb. And their pumpkin soup is the shit I tell you. Gawd I just love Itallianis. Ever since I had my first meal there in 2000, in the old restaurant in the old greenbelt, I believe it was beside Schwarzwalder near the old Ayala Museum (aww, sniff! reminiscing!). Kahit nga yung foccacia lang nila dipped in the balsamic/olive oil mixture solb na solb na ko eh. Champion talaga!

Off topic:

So I wore my new shoes today only to realize after a while of walking in them that one shoe is smaller than the other! When I first wore them it just felt snug but over time, walking in them hurt my right foot. I had to buy one of those cushion thingies to keep the back of my foot from getting pantal (wow, conyo). I'm a little pissed about it but it's nothing a bit of overnight shoe stretching won't fix (at least I hope so). Still, I love those shoes and that's not gonna stop me from wearing them!

This entry was posted by Kari. Bookmark the permalink.