I feel a shoe itch coming...

Nangangati ako for new shoes. Lalo na ngayon na may maliit na sira yung bronze flats ko. I've been browsing Trunk Show's multiply site and I've been contemplating whether or not to go out and check out Step Rite. I want to go back to rockwell soon and go to hip. I want black peeptoe flats. It's either I get shoes or get that blue strapless print dress from People are People. I normally don't like getting dresses since I don't really look good in them, specially strapless ones but when I tried it on yesterday, it looked really good on me. It was a good thing they only had one on the rack and it's zipper was broken or else I would've swiped my visa again.

Gusto ko ng sapatos!!! Waaaa!

I have a feeling I'm going to have a new pair by the end of next week. Someone stop me please...

In other news, I just browsed through the features of Apple's new OS X upgrade Leopard and I WANT IT!!! Magkano kaya yon? I want I want I want! *stamps feet and waves hands in the air*

This entry was posted by Kari. Bookmark the permalink.