Hungover from so many things

Woke up from an 11-hour sleep. Sarap! My vision's still a bit fuzzy since my eyes are still half asleep but I have to blog now because I just saw Niki post the photos of yesterday's trip and refer to my blog for the highlights. So I'm blogging away.

Well the trip really started the night before. Bea, Niki and I all came from work. We all decided to go home, pack and meet at Bea's later that night to sleep. Niki and I met up in Mcdo Alabang around 12:30am because we were hungry. We were in line buying food when I realized I didn't have my car keys with me. I LEFT THEM LOCKED INSIDE THE CAR! I'm such an idiot. So I left Niki there to run home and get my spare. After much haggling with a taxi driver, I got to my house and back and NIki and I managed to have our snack before getting to Bea's. When we got there, Niki had to shower (for the SECOND time that night!) before bed and we spent a couple more minutes chit-chatting before I finally decided to ignore them talking and fall asleep.

Next Day:
We got up, ate, got dressed and picked Paul up. We all needed money so we passed by an atm and was pleased that payroll kicked in but disappointed to see we didn't really have much to spend with. Anyway, it was a looong drive to Nasugbu. Thank god I wasn't driving. My car managed to be good and not give us any major scares on the way. We passed by the Nasugbu wet market to buy food and other essentials and drove to the White Cove. When we pulled up the drive way entrance to the resort, the guard informs us that the resort is CLOSED and won't open till JANUARY 2008. HUWAW!

So we have a trunk full of alcohol, seafood and liempo, all geared up and after all that driving, we are slammed with this? The guard suggests we go to Munting Buhangin. I have never been there but since we didn't have any other choice, Paul backed up and drove in that direction. Turned out the resort wasn't bad. Bea's had memories of bad toilets but they've apparently changed theirs since her last visit. Nothing was going to stop us from having a good time so we got to work on our food right away.



"Rekta! i-Rekta! Rektahin!"

Paul, with bea and niki's aid, began grilling the meats and seafood and I started chopping the veggies. When I was done, I invited the girls for a dip before lunch since the sun was so inviting. We later found out that was the last of the sun we would see all day. When Paul, yelled that lunch was ready, we hurriedly got up and ate without the usual "take photos of the food." We scarfed down as much of the grub then washed it down with a mix of Skyy Vodka Citrus, Sprite and Zesto orange. As most of the people who know me know, it really doesn't take a lot to get me drunk so I was the first to go. By this time, it was already raining and lightning was striking all around us. We opted to let the thunderstorm die down before we all got back in the water.

We literally spent HOURS in the water after that. With only Paul standing up to eat more of the tilapia and Bea getting up for bathroom breaks. The next couple of hours were spent seriously drunk playing truth or dare in the water using the empty bottle of vodka. We've all had our turns stripping ourselves of our swimsuits and putting them on our heads as proof that underwater, we were all stark naked. Bea got REALLY drunk, more than I've ever seen her drunk before.

Paul: "Pwede ba pag tanda natin..."
Bea: "FRIENDS PADIN TAYOOOO..."
(which was not what paul was trying to say)

Bea: (repeatedly after he bathroom break) "Sh*t! Di ko maalala kung nag flush ako..."

Bea: "F8ck you sa earth!" (ano dawww??)

Paul: "NAPAKAwalangkwenta..."

Kari: "The power of Christ compels you! The power of Christ compels you!"

I might not have had as much blooper lines as bea did that day, but I drunkenly spent that afternoon using the vodka bottle as a lightsaber and flailing my arms around pretending I was Voltez 5 or something. I would also frequently spend filling up the bottle and flailing the water around like a water lasso. My oral fixation kicked in and I spent much of that time having a zesto straw stuck in my mouth and blowing bubbles in the seawater. Later that night my right arm hurt so bad from all the bottle waving I wanted to weep.

Baduy si Niki, hindi nalasing. Pero after another three(??) hour drive back, she graciously treated all of us to a Hotshots (Hots! Hots!) Burger Dinner. Crispy burger melt anyone?

July 4 daw ang sequel, this time, sama daw si Grace.
Then hopefully a third installment when you get here bb.

The End

photo links to this day can be found in my multiply and niki's multiply.



This entry was posted by Kari. Bookmark the permalink.