My Take on the DH Hooplah

Read first the article here...

Housewives Not a Thriller in Manila

Ok, for the record, when I was watching the episode the other day, my jaw dropped when I heard the punchline. But this is no way different when I get shocked from watching Borat.

My take? Get over it people. The part in the article that made me laugh the most is that BONG REVILLA was actually mentioned. (guffaw!) And someone actually wanted the show to make a public apology in the next episode?!? COME ON! Ibang level na ng kaartehan yan. I have an Aunt in the US who is a BRILLIANT Doctor in the US Air Force and she went to University of the Philippines OK! Doctors who are confident with their skills as a medical practitioner should not worry that a little joke will hurt their career altogether. Think of what Borat did to Kazakhstan for crying out loud! Ang dami kasing papansin eh. Tawa nalang kayo.

This entry was posted by Kari. Bookmark the permalink.