I didn't want to do this

I mean complaining.

Well I'm not really complaining. I'm only stating facts.

I am sooo tired. So exhausted from work. I've been doing overtime the past couple of weeks and I am beat. What's worse is, this isn't even the peak season yet. I have been having a migraine since Friday. I love my job, I do. I love the taking pictures part and the meeting cute kids part, and bonding with my team part. But this thing I'm doing, Managing, it is mighty, mighty exhausting! If only it didn't pay me well, I probably won't do it at all.

Pagod na pagod na ako. Gusto ko ng mamahinga pero ang dami kong kelangang gawin. Ang dami ko pang hindi natatapos na kelangang tapos na kahapon pa! Naiiyak na ako.

I used to be so good with deadlines. Everything that needed to get done would always be done on time. But now, it seems like I'm so behind with my work! Am I so bad with managing time that this is happening? I've been having almost 12 hour workdays the past several weeks and I'm no where near done! Ano ba!!!

Sometimes, I think about just dropping everything and leaving altogether. Where? I don't know. I just don't want to deal with anything anymore.

Right now, I just want this headache to go away.

This entry was posted by Kari. Bookmark the permalink.