First Sonya's Garden Experience


I've prolonged blogging about this for too long that everything I wanted to say about it is gone.

Jammi and Pia planned this trip and the rest of us just tagged along. Ara had to sleep over my house for two nights since she lived all the way out in Katipunan.

This week was a major food fest. I had dinner our every night since Tuesday. Jammi, Ara and I smelled like sisig from eating in Gourmet on Tuesday and Wednesday night. Wednesday's lunch was, of course, spent gorging on Sonya's buffet of salad and pasta. Thursday night I had dinner at Teriyaki Japanese Grill with Paul, Bea, Niki and Kate (Lim). Friday night was dinner at Bangus in Festi with Niki, Matthew and Jammi.

Looking back, it feels like a looong week has just passed.

My complete Sonya's Garden photos can be viewed here.



Canon Digital Rebel XT
28-105mm USM II

This entry was posted by Kari. Bookmark the permalink.