I'm a game to these people

It never fails to amuse me how people here always make a game out of guessing where I'm from. I took a cab home after I dropped by the other place after my shift at the veggie place. Mica was working the late shift and wanted to teach me how to work the new register since I'm working there tomorrow at 10:30am brunch until 4pm then heading over the other side of town to work the dinner shift at 5pm to midnight for the veggie place. Diyos ko, bakit mahirap kumita ng pera?

Anyway, the cab driver was a chatty one. Eventually he got down to asking me if I was from Peru. When I said no, he proceeded to name a few other south american countries, trying to figure out where I was from. I told him he was so far off and asked if I was asian, where I said yes. He named several asian countries before he finally ended up with Filipino. This little guessing game is nothing new to me since a lot of my customers from the veggie place do the same as well. I don't quite see what's so fascinating about it but I let them have their fun.

I will keep this short. I need to get enough sleep in preparation for my 14 hour day tomorrow. Wish me luck.