Banana Walnut Muffins with Cinnammon Oat Crumb Topping

My plan for today was to head out for lunch then spent time reading in a park somewhere before deciding where to eat for dinner. It was supposed to be my day OUT. I woke up to see gray cloudy skies that threatened of rain. The sun was no where to be found. Defeated, I decided to make Banana Walnut Muffins instead. If you are my friend on Facebook, you can see the album their along with the recipe for the muffins. If you aren't, then you can see the rest of the album on my multiply but without the recipe. Why? Because I'm too lazy to retype the recipe there. If you really want it, then ask me. I cannot claim the recipe as my own. It was a mash up of three recipes for banana muffins which I combined to achieve the kind of cakes I wanted. I had made all three before individually, but on their own would either be too dry, too boring or too plain.

I've been craving for banana bread for week so I decided to make them today. I didn't want to spend $2 on a slice of banana loaf elsewhere when I can make about two dozen muffins here.

One thought on “Banana Walnut Muffins with Cinnammon Oat Crumb Topping”