For those who are interested, I made a possible itinerary and expense list for the trip. I've indicated how much it will cost for 1-4 people so you can compare. Please note that according to the sites I've read, the magic group number is FOUR and adding additional people may need extra fees in terms of hiring guides. The group will split everything equally so no one pays more than the other. Besides, the only thing that may adjust if this happens are the cave tours since a guide can accommodate only 4-5 people at a time. The date is now set to July 18-21 (Friday to Monday).
You may view the itinerary by clicking on the link below
Kari's Sagada Extravaganza 2008
To possible Sagada tour guides who stumble upon this blog, please excuse my itinerary if I did anything wrong. I only based my list on whatever I found online. Hopefully everything is accurate. Corrections are welcome.
Again, the invite is open to people in my social circle. If you can stand being with Grace, Niki and I for four days and you think you won't feel weirded out with how vulgar and loud we can get, then hop on and join the fun!
You may view the itinerary by clicking on the link below
Kari's Sagada Extravaganza 2008
To possible Sagada tour guides who stumble upon this blog, please excuse my itinerary if I did anything wrong. I only based my list on whatever I found online. Hopefully everything is accurate. Corrections are welcome.
Again, the invite is open to people in my social circle. If you can stand being with Grace, Niki and I for four days and you think you won't feel weirded out with how vulgar and loud we can get, then hop on and join the fun!
Bea, I'm looking at you.
oh thanks so much! We hope the weather will be great!