Started spending my last pay which I have yet to claim. Was not planning on buying shoes but Rustan's had these adorable Steve Madden pumps at 50% off, how could a girl resist? I should start leaving my credit card home.
Had an awesome dinner at Poquito Mas. Bea and I had a taco soup each, shared cheese flautas, Paul had Pasta a la Negra and I had a hefty serving of seafood Paella. (I forgot to take a clip of it)
We spent quite a bit of money already so we headed over to Jeek's for cheap beer where Jad met up with us. Dahil pinagpalit kami ni Niki. May message para sa kanya sila Bea.
We spent quite a bit of money already so we headed over to Jeek's for cheap beer where Jad met up with us. Dahil pinagpalit kami ni Niki. May message para sa kanya sila Bea.
Post a Comment