Countdown to Paradise Begins NOW

I didn't mention it earlier because I wasn't sure if I could find people to share the trip with me so I could lower costs and everything. But I did! Grace and Niki are coming along with me to

CORON, PALAWAN
!!!


Kayangan lake

I have been wanting to visit Coron for a very long time. Work and time has kept me from doing so but now I am finally going! I had to spend days online, reading forums and photos just to find the best and cheapest accommodations and tours. I have been in touch with Mr. Owen Ferrer of DIYCoron (http://diycoron.wordpress.com) who is arranging the tours for us.

I have to refrain from jumping up and down and doing the victory dance from all the excitement. Charlie (flip) and Kali (350D) will be going on a trip again! Woohoo!

Now if I can manage to go visit Vigan and Sagada soon, I'll be one happy trooper. But given the fact that it's the wet season, Sagada will most definitely be out of the question. I don't even think they allow tours there at this time of the year...

*With a sly grin, Kari starts to check out tours to Sagada...*

[source] [source]