So I could only stay awake for 30 hours straight. That's not so bad. I was hoping to do more. After a while I took it as a challenge to see how long I could stay up. I was in bed watching Unknown and I couldn't even finish the movie. I had 10 hours of sleep and woke up at 4am. It might have been because I just saw the Hulk but I woke up feeling like there was a menacing presence lingering and was prepared to jump me in any second. I felt like that until the sun was out. Even my dream felt eerie. I was in the car driving my mom somewhere. I dropped her off and was supposed to wait for her around the corner when I was forced to drive around and go back. I passed dirt roads lined with tall weeds on both sides. (imagine scenes from Children of the Corn) The sky told me it was a little before dawn. I kept driving along these roads until my car started getting weird. You know how when you're riding a bike and you're going uphill and you're pedalling as hard as you can but your bike just won't go any faster? Well the car felt like that. I tried to keep the car running then there was a faceless man standing at the top of the road. He didn't say anything but as I approached him, I noticed there was an old rusty truck on my right with two men in the front seat. They didn't turn their head but their eyes were following me. Then I woke up. It wasn't a slow stretchy-rub-your-eyes kind of wake up but my eyes just opened like I hadn't been sleeping that whole time. I finished watching Unknown then felt like I had to cancel out the dark feeling by seeing something light. So I watched The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, HAHAHA!
I have no idea why I just wrote all that. I feel like I've wasted your time reading this. Sorry! Back to whatever it was you're doing.
Since I woke up at 4am, it feels like I have HOURS ahead of me. What to do....
I have no idea why I just wrote all that. I feel like I've wasted your time reading this. Sorry! Back to whatever it was you're doing.
Since I woke up at 4am, it feels like I have HOURS ahead of me. What to do....
Post a Comment