Okay...
So I saw it again two hours after I first saw the movie. This time, I was with Bea and Paul. The second time around, it became more evident that the movie's plot was a little over the top. So much that I can actually say it felt ridiculous.
I feel bad just writing this since I am a fan, but after all the action and hooplah, I've begun to notice the movie's flaws. Granted, the first three had their own, I expected more out of this one considering it took them 20 years to make another one.
Again, a die hard fan may still love it. Hey, I loved it the first time I saw it. I suppose you should only watch it once. The third installment is still my hands down favorite. I half-hoped Sean Connery would do a cameo in this one and I'm not ashamed to say my heart skipped a beat when they flashed his photo.
Another tip, don't stay till the end of the movie. They don't have any after-credit bonus footage. I sat through the end the first time and was rewarded with the Paramount banner, nothing more.
The should've brought back that Asian kid...that would've been fun.
I feel bad just writing this since I am a fan, but after all the action and hooplah, I've begun to notice the movie's flaws. Granted, the first three had their own, I expected more out of this one considering it took them 20 years to make another one.
Again, a die hard fan may still love it. Hey, I loved it the first time I saw it. I suppose you should only watch it once. The third installment is still my hands down favorite. I half-hoped Sean Connery would do a cameo in this one and I'm not ashamed to say my heart skipped a beat when they flashed his photo.
Another tip, don't stay till the end of the movie. They don't have any after-credit bonus footage. I sat through the end the first time and was rewarded with the Paramount banner, nothing more.
The should've brought back that Asian kid...that would've been fun.
Post a Comment