F%$#@)(#&%!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAARRRRGGGHHH!!!!

I have been trying to NOT spend at all recently since I know I will be without regular income in less than a month. I come home, see my credit card statement and I see that I've been charged $79 for an AMAZON PRIME MEMBERSHIP!!!!

WAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!

I totally forgot I signed up for the free trial to buy my Flip. I should have canceled my membership right after the free trial but obviously forgot to do so. The membership fees kicked in and they automatically charged me for it!

I. WANT. TO. CRY.

Wala na akong pera eh!!!!! Yesterday, I had to use the money Jammi paid me to pay for the damn car registration. Grace, malabo na yung Vigan, Batanes, at kung ano ano pang plano natin. Wala na akong pangbayad. FREAAAAKKK!!!!

Wala. I will be indoors for three months beginning June. WHY ME!?!? WHYYYY!!!!!?!?!?

This entry was posted by Kari. Bookmark the permalink.