Another Blog Game

Will I ever say this to you?

The rules are simple, list 20 things you want to say to 20 people but don't say who they are.

In no particular order:
  1. You're my friend but not a lot of people can stand you. Sometimes, me too.
  2. You think you sing well but a lot of people are afraid to tell you that you really can't.
  3. I thought you were stronger.
  4. You need to treat your men better. Soon, they will realize you have nothing great to offer them and you will live a sad, lonely life.
  5. Stop whining. Not everyone cares.
  6. You need to stop before they all leave you. Some of them already have.
  7. Sometimes I wonder what if...then I realize how boring you can be.
  8. I try my best to stand you because I love her. But when you're gone, I will not cry.
  9. She deserves much better. Go away. None of us can stand you.
  10. You need to quit worrying and let me be. Everyone learns from getting burned.
  11. I'm really sorry. But I'm so glad you're both happy.
  12. You haven't spoken to me in about three years, I miss you.
  13. Stop kidding yourself. Everyone hates you.
  14. I hope our friendship stands the test of time...and distance.
  15. You're an a-hole who just needed to look cool huh?
  16. I either don't say it or say it as a joke, but I love you.
  17. I don't think you realize how much I admire you. You are amazing.
  18. You smell.
  19. Most of the time, I can tell you're bullsh*tting me, but I choose to ignore it because I'm too lazy to argue.
  20. I still pretend you're on a very long vacation somewhere far away. I should have visited you before you died. You're my favorite person in the world. You're the only one that reminded me of him.

This entry was posted by Kari. Bookmark the permalink.