*Updated with Video!*
Currently in the new Bona Coffee branch in Alabang with Jammi, Matthew and friends. Had to get out of the house because of a power outage as I had to finish my paperwork. Bona is a having a party and a contest for their baristas. They're handing out shots of three mystery drinks and have the customers vote for the best one. So far, I'm leaning towards the 2nd mystery drink because of it's ingenious use of almond slices.
Still working on my paperwork while the party goes on around me. Will update this later with Flip snippets Jammi took while I typed away in my little nook.
The Bona boys seemed both happy and surprised to see me tonight. I haven't been going to Bona as regularly as I used to and they weren't shy to show how pleased they were to see me. Now that I'm soon to be unemployed, I have more (I got more time on my hands) and less (no more income) reason to come again.
Currently in the new Bona Coffee branch in Alabang with Jammi, Matthew and friends. Had to get out of the house because of a power outage as I had to finish my paperwork. Bona is a having a party and a contest for their baristas. They're handing out shots of three mystery drinks and have the customers vote for the best one. So far, I'm leaning towards the 2nd mystery drink because of it's ingenious use of almond slices.
Still working on my paperwork while the party goes on around me. Will update this later with Flip snippets Jammi took while I typed away in my little nook.
The Bona boys seemed both happy and surprised to see me tonight. I haven't been going to Bona as regularly as I used to and they weren't shy to show how pleased they were to see me. Now that I'm soon to be unemployed, I have more (I got more time on my hands) and less (no more income) reason to come again.
The winning drink was Christian's Mystery Drink #2, dubbed as the Pink Panther closely followed by Joseph's Coco Amaretto (#1). I forgot the name of the third one but it was a milk tea concoction, made by one of the new boys and Luis (one of the owners).
Post a Comment