Wasakan sa Pier One Part Deux

We had paid leftover bottles of rum in Pier One from last week's party so Bea, Niki, Kat, Jammi and Aila (plus Ailo?) headed over there to (try) to finish it up. It was a mini-Moulin Rouge party again. They all got drunk (emphasize on THEY) and started dancing. I was too tired and sleepy to join them in their merry making. I left them there while they flirted with the DJ (from Niki's last text, meow was winning the race). I had to leave as I have an opening shift tomorrow and the waiters were already stacking up the chairs and slowly closing down the lights. I had to get out of there since I knew they had to close down soon and didn't want to hold them up. The rest of the girls had something else in mind.

I hope you girls had fun. I'm going to bed.

This entry was posted by Kari. Bookmark the permalink.