Celebra-shun

It was my 2nd wedding anniversary and since Paul isn't around, everyone tried to make sure I didn't spend it alone. Thanks to everyone who texted me :) Thanks for the invite to hang out but I preferred to not travel too far on my off day.

Went to the gym in the morning with sila Niki then had lunch at Gourmet's with Paul and Bea. I met up with Niki in ATC after eating then we both went to the Spa where we both received mouthwateringsleepinducing massages. We met up with the Santiago couple again then went grocery shopping at SM for the night's dinner. Had salad, chicken katsu, steaks and I made my mushroom and pepperoni bruschettas. Jad and RB joined us for the night then watched movies after dindin.
Georgie and his stuffed doggie
My contribution for the night
Preparing to scarf it all down

We drank more screwdrivers and what Paul calls "cosack cobra" which led to me napping on the couch halfway through watching 30 Days of Night. Thanks guys for keeping me company... :)

This entry was posted by Kari. Bookmark the permalink.