How do you like my new 'do?

Been overly stressed with a lot of stuff lately and when depressed or stressed, I usually take it out on my hair. Went to the salon for a cut and decided on a short 'do in a spur of the moment kind of way. I just really wanted to get a cut since my hair's too long and has been difficult already. She cut it a couple inches and asked if it was okay but I said, "SHORTER!"

Straight again for a day. But it's the shortest I've had it since 2004.
I wonder how it'll look like when curly.
Poll: Should I keep the straight hair?
It's a good cut and style but I'm afraid to get my hair relaxed since my curly hair has sort of been my trademark. Without it, I'm not quite Kari.

oh...and,

Dear Paul,

Akala mo ikaw lang?
I finally have it!
Original Ray-ban Aviators! WAHOOO!!!

This entry was posted by Kari. Bookmark the permalink.