Paul, Bea, Niki and I

ARE GOING TO
BORACAY!


Just when I thought all hope was lost and that the usual suspects were never going on a trip together, the AMAZING happened! Despite the fact that Bea, Niki and I are all managers and we doubted our boss would ever let 3 managers go on vacation together, I mustered all my courage and emailed her to ask permission. Less than an hour later, she replied with an excited YES! She actually said yes! On the way home the three of us were screaming in the car! We're going to BORACAY!

FIVE DAYS of sun on an island with a long strip of white sand beach. Paul and Jad are coming along with us and if Paul manages to get some of his other friends to go, the better! I am so excited! Boracay is once again not in my list of places to go but I'm willing to go anywhere as long as it's not in Manila!

We have a month to slim down for our bikinis and save up for the trip. Bea's decided to join us in our morning gym routine and we're cutting down on junk and spending. We had home cooked dindin at Paul's tonight and had salad, chicken soup, breaded chicken and pork and a side of diced apples and oranges. All from SM Hypermarket at P65 each! Chea!

...wheeeeee!!! Then two weeks after, I'm off to Cebu again! Wheeeeeeeee!!!!

This entry was posted by Kari. Bookmark the permalink.