At KK, finishing up long postponed paperworkshiyet. Spent about 5 hours cleaning up my new store and I'm not quite done still. Waiting for the KK Red Light so I can score free donuts. My iced latte isn't kicking in just yet. I want to crawl back into bed...or drink screwdrivers...or go to the gym...or watch movie...or cuddle. Valentines day in 3 days and I find myself a member of the lonely hearts club. How nice...Waiting for the RED Light
At KK, finishing up long postponed paperworkshiyet. Spent about 5 hours cleaning up my new store and I'm not quite done still. Waiting for the KK Red Light so I can score free donuts. My iced latte isn't kicking in just yet. I want to crawl back into bed...or drink screwdrivers...or go to the gym...or watch movie...or cuddle. Valentines day in 3 days and I find myself a member of the lonely hearts club. How nice...
Post a Comment