The internet at home keeps messing up. It's so slow and sometimes it gets cut off. I wrote a blog about my day yesterday only to have it get lost while posting. Crap!
But I took pictures and I find not sharing would be a waste of photo space.
Seattle's Best Corned beef with eggs and toast.
I WANT THIS!
R2-D2 Wastebasket
This would be cool too but having it in the house would be a bit creepy.
Giant Yoda
Nachos at Gourmet
Had a late dinner with Jammi at Gourmet after work last night. I had this with their Killer Tacos (yes, that's what they call it)
I WANT THIS!
R2-D2 WastebasketThis would be cool too but having it in the house would be a bit creepy.
Giant Yoda
Nachos at GourmetHad a late dinner with Jammi at Gourmet after work last night. I had this with their Killer Tacos (yes, that's what they call it)
I hope the internet gets better by tonight. It's such a hassle not having connection at home.

Post a Comment