Burnt Out

I'm so tired man.

I'm always sleepy, exhausted and in constant body pain.

I appreciate your belief and trust that I do my job well but I hope you come to realize that I am not some superhero with superhuman work strength. I do way too much work already. Sometimes I feel like you're trying to make the most of my being here thinking there's no one else to help you when I'm gone. I have a to-do list that never seems to end. Y'all need to get your act straight if you want more people like me to step up and help because with the way you people work, it's enough to make me break down...(and I just did).

Please understand there's only one me and I can't do my job, their job and your job at the same time. Pasalamat kayo wala asawa ko dito kundi iniwan ko na kayo. Pagod na pagod na ako ano ba...

This entry was posted by Kari. Bookmark the permalink.