Another Day After Post

I keep blogging about my days the day after since I end up getting home late, sleepy and (sometimes) too inebriated to write anything. Well this was my yesterday. Worked from ATC since I had to do something (which I ended up not being able to do). Niki and I had dindin at Itallianis where we had our usual salad plus chicken parmigiana.
We hung out at my place after waiting for Bea and Paul to finish their dinner then we headed out to Porch in BF for Aila's birthday. The four of us got hooked up on pink slush shots (which we had two pitchers of). It was my first time in Porch. I keep hearing about it from Pat who says they have Drum and Bass nights every week. They did play DnB last night for a while and it was cool up until they changed the music and started playing trance and (Bea says) someone started dancing with glowsticks (uhm, ano to? highschool?). Drunk enough, we called it a night around 2am.

Photo evidence below and on Niki's Multiply. I don't have access to the ones from Aila's camera but those contain the really weird ones.
anong ginagawa namin niki?
ok! I heg pengkeyk.
Niki, payat ng braso oh.


We love our pink slushies.
"Boss! Penge pang isang pink slush!"
We had to pool (what's left of) our money together to order another pitcher of the pink drink. Aila ended up spotting for us anyway. :)
Green gangsta
more photos here.


This entry was posted by Kari. Bookmark the permalink.