A.M. shifts and Lesbian Dreams

I hate opening shifts. Waking up this morning was a bitch. My shift at Fort is at 10am and I woke up at 9am. Huwaw. I managed to get to work at 10:10am. I had my spam and egg brekkie to go and gobbled it up as soon as I got to work.

I had the weirdest dream last night. As in W.E.I.R.D. I dreamt I was GAY and I asked some girl out from work. She met up with me in this non-existent place in BF and she OBVIOUSLY was uncomfortable being asked out by a superior. She said something in the dream like next time she preferred that we go out somewhere up north instead. Then I went on trying to distract her by talking about work stuff. Pucha labo. I was half-laughing while re-playing the dream in my head while showering half-asleep.

For the record, I am NOT gay.
(Bea, Niki, manahimik na kayo...feeling ko hihirit nanaman eh)

Bastos lang po talaga ako. I'm probably more bastos than most of the guys you know.

This entry was posted by Kari. Bookmark the permalink.