Another Piece of Heaven in BF

Upon Paul's recommendation, I had dinner at Chi's Brick Oven Kitchen last night with Jammi, Matthew, Niki and Pia. We had an awesome feast! The food was so good it annoyed me that I discovered it so late!

In the order you see them in the video below, this is what we had,

  1. Parmesan coated tortilla chips with cheese pimiento dip
  2. Potato Marbles (baby potatoes seasoned and baked with cheese with a side of sourcream and chives)
  3. Chicken Bacon Mushroom melt pizza
  4. Creamy Chicken Calzone (ham, bacon, roast chicken, egg, mushroom, cheeeeeese!)
  5. Spinach and artichoke pizza
  6. Blueberry cheesecake dessert pizza
  7. White chocolate Strawberry Madness dessert pizza (strawberry preserves topped w/ shaved white chocolate)
Everything was absolutely delicious that Pia and Jammi want to go back there tonight! I kind of want to too after seeing the video. If anyone is going to visit BF, then you have to try this place!!!