Been trying to pack for Sagada for about 3 hours already. I don't know what to bring! I got helpful tips online and also from Sheila and Mau who have recently been there. I am so nervous and excited! My travel situation has changed since I first introduced the trip. My costs have gone higher due to reasons I'd rather not dwell on. Despite these changes, slightly sprained feet and a scratchy throat that usually means a cold is coming, I am still heading out to Sagada tonight. Even if I had to do this trip alone, I would still go. Time in the mountains is better than staying at home stewing in disappointment. I was already preparing for Niki to cancel on me until she texted me with "Let's Do This! Bahala na si Batman!" even after I mentioned individual costs going up and the rain during travel.
Weather forecasts say the storm is way, way north of Batanes by now so I have nothing to fear. Not even a little rain will stop me from doing this. Besides, if I had let myself get discouraged by rain and ominous weather forecasts, then I might have never seen Coron, Vigan, gone to Baguio and back to Boracay in the less than a month. Beat that!
Weather forecasts say the storm is way, way north of Batanes by now so I have nothing to fear. Not even a little rain will stop me from doing this. Besides, if I had let myself get discouraged by rain and ominous weather forecasts, then I might have never seen Coron, Vigan, gone to Baguio and back to Boracay in the less than a month. Beat that!
Post a Comment