*updated* Happy Birthday BEA!
Will post pics from her birthday salubong as soon as Grace uploads them. We had a fantastic dinner! Chicken sisig, sinigang na salmon belly, crispy pata, kare-kareng gulay, steamed tilapia, unlimited platefuls of rice and glasses of iced tea plus 3-4 buckets of beer! Wee!
I did not have a single drop of alcohol because I ate so damn much! I was going to drive home and didn't want to have to stop the car and hurl by the side of the road. Nalasing ako sa lahat ng kinain ko grabe.
Photos to come by tomorrow I hope. Grace is supposedly uploading them tonight but I'm too sleepy to wait up for her to do so. We had an early 9:30am meeting at the boss' house today and I'm dead tired. Till tomorrow then...
*UPDATED*
Thursday group extends their party to other fellow TPC-ers, both ex and current. See the rest of the night's events here.

Post a Comment