It's kids like these...

Ysa

...that make me love my job.

Took this today. I had a couple of set-ups before this shot was taken. By the time I laid out the blankets, she was tired and took less than 10 seconds to pass out. She looked so comfortably cute I wanted to nibble on her nose. I added the jumping sheep for added cuteness. The rest of the shoot was great too (thanks to Jammi as my assistant). Her mom was so happy with the photos she was laughing through the entire slideshow.

I don't shoot as much now except for these few times when clients specifically request for me. I feel so flattered that some would re-work their schedule just to have it on a day that I'm available. I have a few regulars who see me every month to chronicle each monthly milestone. Every time I see them, I'm reminded of how time goes by so fast. One minute their newly born, the next they're crawlers, soon after, they'll be able to sit, stand and walk. Part of the reward of doing this kind of work is imagining all the houses decorated with photos that I took of their kids and families.

This entry was posted by Kari. Bookmark the permalink.