On the way home in the car:
Jammi: I'm hungry, you want to have Smokey's?
Kari: Ok!
(10 secs later)
Jammi: Let's have SEx nalang
(long pause....)
.
.
.
.
.
Kari: Ok.

Of course she meant Sinangag EXpress. It just took me 5 seconds to realize it. Everytime I'm in SEx, I'm reminded of the time I took my husband and his american stomach here. He spent the next day projectile vomiting. It was insane! The WHOLE day! Para siyang mamamatay.

I've been riding with Jammi the past two weekends and we've been ending each weekend with a snack around BF.



Next weekend will be our last weekend together for a long time. I've been asked to make the ATC branch my home store once again (after a year and half of separation). This is both a good thing and a bad thing. It's much closer to my house and will no longer have to pay for toll and P45 parking, but I will miss the Rockwell team immensely. I've spent the last 3 months with them and they are a great bunch of people.

My mall tours will still be in effect so I will get to see them every now and then. Besides, there are still clients in Rockwell who insist on having me shoot their kids. I will still have to appease these people. I've emailed most of them yesterday informing them of my move and three of them have already made advanced appointments. Talaga nga naman...

On other news, I want to see this!
They're showing it at the Landmark Embarcadero Theatre on Oct. 19, I want to go!

This entry was posted by Kari. Bookmark the permalink.