Gloomy Mall Tour

I spent the day driving to 4 stores. I needed to take photos for the company website. It was raining all day! ATC was my first stop and I only stayed long enough to take the photos. I headed to MOA where Pia and Japz entertained me with their version of the Papaya Dance. That song was in my head ALL day.



Niki joined me on the rest of my mall tour after we got ourselves a Mango Ice Monster each. We got to Fort and scored ourselves some Krispy Kreme Donuts and a nice, hot cup of KK's Cafe Mocha.


I seriously need new friends. I keep eating with these people! Just last night before Jammi took me home, we passed by F.I.C./Smokey's and each had a Chicago Dog and a DOUBLE scoop of ice cream.

This week will be food-filled! Tomorrow is my last trip to Rizal for the company's visioning seminar. It's been buffets every week! The day after tomorrow is my day off with Jammi where we plan to go shopping and eating will most definitely be on the agenda. On Thursday is the Rockwell team's slumber party at Jammi's house. It's scary movies + popcorn + pizza all night long!

Anong bang kababuyan ito mga pre!

This entry was posted by Kari. Bookmark the permalink.