I shall need time


I am currently in the process of sifting and sorting through hundreds of photos taken this past week during Louiie and Angel's visit. From the beach to the restaurant week dinners to the final tasting event plus everything in between, this week has been cramped with laughter and fun. I am terribly sad Louiie's gone, and apparently, so is she. She's now back in Vegas and Angel is with her cousin waiting out the last few days before she heads back to Virginia.

Louiie has planted much of herself in NYC. I think it won't be long before she realizes that she truly wants to move here. Everyone else here has been convincing her to do it but I know she doesn't need convincing at all. I think New York has done it's magic on our loony Louiie. I don't think I will find the need to bug her about coming to visit anymore. She will find her way back here real soon, I'm sure of it.

Until then, we shall make do with her repeated calls at 6am.

One thought on “I shall need time”