The words I planned to write about the preceding week have long gone but the photos are here and ready for viewing. I meant to write a lot. But the essential descriptions are written in the description section for each album and writing any more would only be redundant. Let's have the photos speak for themselves shall we?
So without further choo-choo, here are the albums:
Charades Night
Visit to The Metropolitan Museum of Art
Cafe Boulud Lunch
Cedar Beach, Long Island
Le Cirque Dinner
Brooklyn Flea Market Part Deux
West Village Food Tasting Tour
Louiie's Food tasting event
These are ONLY photos I have, there are more in Louiie, Angel, and Kelly's facebooks. Some of which were photos taken during the time I was working (mostly of Louiie and Kelly gallavanting in Chinatown).
I had one of the best weeks ever. I was soooooo sad to see Louiie go. There might have been tears there, I tell you. She will be back, I know it. SHE KNOWS IT.
Bonus Update! Death of a Lobster
So without further choo-choo, here are the albums:
Charades Night
Visit to The Metropolitan Museum of Art
Cafe Boulud Lunch
Cedar Beach, Long Island
Le Cirque Dinner
Brooklyn Flea Market Part Deux
West Village Food Tasting Tour
Louiie's Food tasting event
These are ONLY photos I have, there are more in Louiie, Angel, and Kelly's facebooks. Some of which were photos taken during the time I was working (mostly of Louiie and Kelly gallavanting in Chinatown).
I had one of the best weeks ever. I was soooooo sad to see Louiie go. There might have been tears there, I tell you. She will be back, I know it. SHE KNOWS IT.
Bonus Update! Death of a Lobster
Post a Comment