Had the day off and Kelly was in NY so she dropped by for lunch. She got lost and got a traffic violation but she managed to find her way over here. We enjoyed Mica's adobo for lunch and chatted. She dropped me off at Ana's to pick up the pasalubong nana brought for me from Manila then I decided to head over to Queens to pay the Elabdouni's a visit. Tita Chon and Nana were at a salon and Roosevelt and Tita Chon treated me to a shampoo + head and shoulder massage. It was so good I wish we had something like that around here. I will have to scout for cheap salons near my place as I will want to have that regularly. We picked up Omee from school and since I had my hair blown straight, he didn't recognize me at first which was funny. He stared at me for a couple of seconds before he realized it was me and ran for a hug. We headed back to the salon so he can finally get a haircut.
BEFORE


Omee's killer line:
(while waiting to get called for his cut, he touched his hair)
"My hair is a challenge for these people."
AFTER



ang guwapo ng bebe ko
He wanted to style his hair like a mohawk so he asked the lady to gel it up. It didn't quite look like a hawk because of his curly hair. His mom said he looked more like a rooster.
OMG. I look like my mom.



I had chicken and beans dinner c/o nana and watched Omee play Halo a bit before I hopped on a train back to Brooklyn. I fell asleep on the train as usual and woke up just in time for my transfer. I will have to wake up early tomorrow to do laundry since I'm running out of socks. Nyt now...



babe, you're beautiful....
remember that
:D
tita telly? kamusta na po kayo?
kari. says "SIMPLIFY. YOU'LL BE AMAZED AT HOW THE LACK OF OPTIONS CAN BE LIBERATING."
love this!