**updated**
The party had a huge turnout! The apartment was filled with people I didn't know! Haha!I don't have time to uplaod photos now but will do when I get back from work. I didn't start drinking until Ana and Poy left since I didn't want to be buzzed while entertaining them. By the time they left, we were left with one bottle of Shiraz, which I don't like but mixed with some ginger ale and ice, I was able to chug down along with the bottles of Heineken and Coron the late comers brought. I had to catch up! Everybody else was good and drunk already! I didn't even realize I passed out on my bed a few hours later, only to be woken up by a drunk Rann who was calling for car service to take him home. Everyone else who was still here, left with him around 4am. I just finished cleaning up the house. Took out trash, swept, washed dishes, mopped floors, and sorted recycling. Good thing Mica, Benny and Eisa did preliminaries last night so I was not left with an overwhelming amount of work. Andy will handle all recycling including the ones we hid on the building roof, haha.
Ok, need to get ready for work. I'm so happy I don't get hang overs.
Photos uploaded! No time to edit or even sort through the embarrassing ones but here they are!




The party had a huge turnout! The apartment was filled with people I didn't know! Haha!
Ok, need to get ready for work. I'm so happy I don't get hang overs.
Photos uploaded! No time to edit or even sort through the embarrassing ones but here they are!
Post a Comment