Big snow storm today. A lot of people were given the day off including me. Only I managed to read Lily's text telling me to stay home when I was already on the train to the city. I jumped off just before the doors closed and walked back home. I took the opportunity to go to Queens to visit Omee. We went sledding in Astoria Park! FUN FUN! I would have gone for more rounds if my toes weren't suffering from frost bite.
We had Vietnamese dinner and I did a quick round of shopping at the asian grocery next door to the restaurant. I hauled my goodies back to Brooklyn...an hour and a half trip by train! I took a quick nap in the train and was pleased to see a lot of people didn't have work so the train was not cramped as it always is.
We've finally set the date for the housewarming party and I even made a facebook event page for it. Cinareer ba naman ang invite?!?
We've finally set the date for the housewarming party and I even made a facebook event page for it. Cinareer ba naman ang invite?!?

Post a Comment