The Long Boracay Picture Post

Needless to say I had a lot of fun. I went over budget since Niki coerced us into Para-sailing. It was an expensive 15-minute ride but was worth it. Besides, seeing that guy throw up over the side of the speedboat while hanging 500-1000 feet in the air was priceless. Before that we had already gone snorkeling and had the Fly Fish experience. (click the link for a preview) On a whim, we also went sunset sailing within minutes after para-sailing and got a glimpse of the Shangri-la Boracay being built on the other side of the island.

Fully edited video to follow. Will have to do that over the two day break over holy week. I haven't seen all of the raw footages myself. I may upload a few clips to tide you all over the next couple of days.

Dear Paul,

I had a lot of fun and will be lying if I didn't say I wished you were there to enjoy it all with me. With everything I saw, felt and experienced, I kept wondering what you would say or how you would have looked. I remember how much fun you had snorkeling for the very first time and I'm sure you would have had a blast with all the activities available in Boracay. I'd really like to take you there before I head back out to home. You really have to see it all with me.

love,

K.

More photos in my multiply. Snippets below, in no particular order.

Beachcomber drinks
when we were still a few shades lighter
about to snorkel
shakes at Jony's
I love this shot
c/o Bea :)

we sure looked like we had fun
first meal on the island
getting toasted
shakes at Jonah's this time

shisha and rum cokes at Bom Bom's
beachfront at le Soleil
the Flip in it's underwater sleeve
a vacation MUST

This entry was posted by Kari. Bookmark the permalink.