Living on the small stopgaps.
Sometimes (80% of the time), I wish I can just close my eyes and sleep for a very, very long time. Waking up is entirely optional.
I hate sulking in my blog but apart from the time I spent with friends, the rest of my days are filled with blah, stress and funk. Work is slowly driving me to madness. Home is anything but "home." My personal life is debatable. I live on mere hope and sympathy. I was "fine" until a short YM chat with a friend reminded me of my current situation. Up until that point I was running around ignoring what's (not) happening in my life.
It's not your fault dear (if you happen to know who you are). I suppose I did need a dose of reality. I am so glad you're coming to visit. I need a fresh set of ears and words. Hopefully the new company will do me good. I wish you could stay longer.
It's not your fault dear (if you happen to know who you are). I suppose I did need a dose of reality. I am so glad you're coming to visit. I need a fresh set of ears and words. Hopefully the new company will do me good. I wish you could stay longer.
Post a Comment