Gusto ko po bumalik doon

I managed to finish the entire video (a whopping 22 minute feature!) Sadly, I will not be able to upload the fully edited one due to it's immense file size. Below you will find the last three edited Boracay clips. I may or may not upload the rest depending on my mood. I pretty much showed you all the really good ones anyway. I'm preparing for the next chapter of the beach extravaganza: Bantayan Island on FRIDAY! Three more days baby! More videos to come soon.

Videos will take a while to load. I managed to get the export for video quality better than the first few ones at the expense of load time. I suggest you press play then press pause to let them all load. You're free to surf or continue working while waiting for them to load. You're not supposed to be surfing while you're at work anyway so GET BACK TO WORK PEOPLE!

Day 1 Beach Montage

Parasailing

The Long Beach Montage

This entry was posted by Kari. Bookmark the permalink.