"Baahhh"

It's 10:30pm and I just got home from work. Took the long and traffic-filled route just so I won't have to pay the P50 toll fee. It was a one and a half hour drive home, a trip that normally takes me 30 minutes if I take the highway. I'm that broke. I have P500 in my wallet which i have to stretch until next payday. That's TEN days away. Looks like my day is starting to look like an episode of Amazing Race. I don't think I'll make it to the next pit stop.

I'm off tomorrow which is a relief. My neck and back has been killing me for weeks. I'm so tired. Mejo kainis pa, I'm off on thursday too but I have to go to Rockwell for two hours for the staff meeting. Gagastos ako ng gas, toll at parking para umattend ng two hour meeting. Parang lugi ata ako nun ah. Tanginang buhay nga naman oh. Kaya di ka mabubuhay dito sa Pilipinas eh. Paano mo ba naman sisisihin ang mga taong nagkakandarapa umalis ng bansa kung di sila kumikita? Kaya alis nalang tayo. Sama kayo? Jeff? Darwin? HAHAHAHA!

This entry was posted by Kari. Bookmark the permalink.