Back in Alaminos

Left at noon today and arrived at 5pm. Had a good hearty dinner of tilapia, shrimp, crabs and veggies. Leaving early for the beach tomorrow. The two sisters are in the room with their boys playing ps2 (yeboy brought his). I, naturally, am sitting here blogging to you.

Bright and Cloudy skies all the way to the province. Papa was blasting his mixed cd of Backstreet Boys, N'Sync and Westlife songs, so thank god I had my iPod and trusty giant sony headphones. Everyone else opted to sleep through it.


More in the days to come. We obviously do have internet here but I won't be able to chat with you after your work since I'll be at the beach. Hopefully when you wake up I will be here. Just check when you can or drop me an email. Miss you.

This entry was posted by Kari. Bookmark the permalink.