I did say I was going to post photos of my weekend when I was sober but since I haven't had a signle sober night since we had Camilo and Andreas over, I am only sharing them to you now. Most of you might have already seen the weekend's photos over on facebook so those who haven't I'll post some of them here. I haven't been uploading anything on my multiply mostly because I'm lazy to bother uploading them there so people who don't have access to my FB will have to make do with what I share here for now.
This is Mica reading a book while sprawled on the lawn by Chelsea Piers (up) then eventually napping (below) as a soft breeze blew from the Hudson. You can see the New Jersey skyline in the background and a massive Norwegian Cruise Ship.
This was from Billy's Bakery. I bought five cupcakes and stuffed my face with it. They were just too awesome to have just one.
Sunday afternoon was spent in Coney Island, napping under the hot summer sun. I would have taken a quick dip if I wasn't so worried about leaving my stuff while I was out in the water. The next time, I will need company at the beach.

This was taken the second night we decided to have a rooftop drinking party. From left to right we have Camilo (danish-chilean), Mica, Alexander (russian) and Andreas (danish-english).
This was during tequila night where Andreas, Camilo, Benny and I chugged down four pitchers of frozen margarita while Caitlin finished off her bottles of beer in the fridge.
The danish boys' last night before flying back to Denmark was spent drinking cocktails at Bar Seven Five along Wall Street where Caitlin works. I will have to take the Santiagos here because they have really, really good cocktails. Then we hopped on over to Ulysses for late night dinner before heading home for a couple of light drinks before calling it a night. We have a group photo taken of all of us (Caitlin, Mica, Benny, Michael, Camilo and Andreas) but it was from Andreas' camera so I have to wait until he uploads that so I can share it.The weekend was loads of fun. We have another new couchsurfer over tonight, a guy named Weston from LA who'll be in NYC for about a week. So far he's been getting along really well with Michael and seems cool. Benny says tomorrow we may have another session up on the roof, but this will depend on how tired I am from working tomorrow.
I guess I could have a drink...or two.
Post a Comment