I originally planned on waiting out my bus on Copley Square infront of Trinity Church since it's the closest park to the bus station. I ended up asking Andy to drop me off in Boston Commons instead because I knew there to be a public restroom in the Visitor Center just in case. Since it was too cold, I walked back to Newbury Street and eventually ended up in Starbucks.
What I SHOULD have done was STAY IN COPLEY SQUARE.
Why? WHY?!?!
Because on my way to the bus station, rushing because I left Starbucks at the last minute, I saw a crowd of people around a yellow tape surrounding an area of Copley Square. There were cranes and a film crew so I knew they were shooting something. I approach the crowd and asked the girl beside me, "Who's out there?" She replies, "Ben Affleck."
BEN AFFLECK WAS IN COPLEY SQUARE THE ENTIRE TIME I WAS WAITING FOR THE BUS! I COULD HAVE SAT THERE WATCHING THE SHOOT BUT I DECIDED TO SIT IN STAR-FUCKING-BUCKS!!!
SHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHIT!
I managed to catch a glimpse of him sitting on his chair as they prepped whatever it was they were prepping. I couldn't stay and drool since I had a bus to catch and I barely made it.
What I SHOULD have done was STAY IN COPLEY SQUARE.
Why? WHY?!?!
Because on my way to the bus station, rushing because I left Starbucks at the last minute, I saw a crowd of people around a yellow tape surrounding an area of Copley Square. There were cranes and a film crew so I knew they were shooting something. I approach the crowd and asked the girl beside me, "Who's out there?" She replies, "Ben Affleck."
BEN AFFLECK WAS IN COPLEY SQUARE THE ENTIRE TIME I WAS WAITING FOR THE BUS! I COULD HAVE SAT THERE WATCHING THE SHOOT BUT I DECIDED TO SIT IN STAR-FUCKING-BUCKS!!!
SHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHIT!
Post a Comment